Well I just checked off another of the minor repairs set off by last week’s surprise theme change. One of the things that confused me was what at the time I thought were thumbnails of strips on the first blog post of every day. Since this was on the bottom of a very long list of fixes I didn’t get around to doing anything about it other than throwing the question out there in passing. I finally found out what I thought were thumbnails were actually the entire strips in the blog posts as “featured images” now I’m sure there was an easier technical way to do it but instead I settled for deleting them from all of the posts manually. A tedious chore of the catagory of which I like to call “knitting” the problem with these particular jobs is whenever I have a day where I’m slightly off my game I can obsess about them and taking the entire day doing it instead of everything I’m supposed to be doing.
But anyway after way too much time I got rid of what I hope is all of them. Now back to real work.